"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blessed and Loved


 
Isn't this a beautiful set?!?!

I won it!!!

I'm so excited. I never win anything.

This set is from Dayspring, and
it's beautiful and perfect!

The set includes a gift bag with tissue paper, a tea cup set, a journal and a yearly daybrightener.

Every time I drink tea I will remember that I am 'blessed and loved.' My God has
definitely blessed my life, and I know His love for me is unfailing.

I flipped the daybrightener over this morning to March 12, and this is what it said:

"For it is often life's smallest pleasures and gentlest joys that make the biggest and most lasting difference.  Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."
Sir James M Barrie

Wow! Is that appropriate, or what?! 

Kristin, you brought sunshine to my life by sending me this gift. It is a small pleasure I will forever cherish. Thank you!

I entered this giveaway over on my bloggie friend Kristin's blog. She is so sweet,
and a wonderful woman of God. Make sure to stop by and say hi to her :)

Thanks again, Kristin!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh good it came!! I am SOOO glad you won it!! Took me way too long to get it mailed! :) Have a wonderful day!!