"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Monday, February 27, 2012

Olivia turns 12!!!!!!!

My daughter is 12.

12!!

I seriously cannot believe it.

Where did those 12 years just go?

I will never forget her birth day.

She was born at 3:33 in the morning.

And I have never seen so much hair on a child. Black hair. Everywhere.
Her head was just thick with it.
And it was all over her back and her ears.
Everywhere.
I was so scared that I had just birthed a sasquatch.

"Will all this hair go away?" I asked the nurses.

Yes, they assured me it would.

And it did.
 Thank God.

So we celebrated that little black haired girl on Saturday, her birth day.
We had a friend over.
We had family over.
We all went bowling!
What a blast!

Here are some pics from the day.


Daddy and I got her a nail care system. She loves!


Everyone enjoying a little bowling!


Go Liv!


Cousins Frank, Henry and Chloe enjoying some snacks.


The Yount kids, and Emmitt :)


Mabel patiently waiting for her ball to hit some pins. I thought this was just precious.


Olivia and her friends, Audrey, Bethany, Madelyn and Katelyn.


I'm 12!!!




 Sweet Peyton enjoying cake!


Uncle Drew is always tormenting the children.


Zachary, Chloe and their gift to Olivia. Thanks guys!


Olivia's new dress from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Steve! She loves it!


A new coat from Aunt Sue and fam - super cute!

 Part of her present from us was getting her ears pierced, a second hole this time! She doesn't remember getting her first ones done b/c I did it when she was 6 months old :) She was nervous, but did so good! Cousin Madelyn was there for support and for a hand to squeeze.



So cute honey!

We sure love you, and are so proud of the godly young woman you are becoming!  Muah!

No comments: