"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, February 2, 2012

July 4th....six months later


I am so behind in my blogging, it's embarrasing.

But I still want to get these pictures up here. 

We had an excellent Independence Day. It was sunny, hot and gorgeous! 

Every year we go to the parade in the morning, have a family reunion at noon, then a program and fireworks in the evening. It's a super fun day!! 


Cam, Lucas and Chloe posing for me at the parade :)


Mabel, Elijah, and Emmitt, also posing for me at the parade :)

 My sweet sister Tawnya and I. I love this girl to pieces. She is wearing her precious babe Peyton :)

 My other sweet sister Melissa. She's an awesome friend.

 My other sister Juli. She is one amazing sister-in-law! We kinda matched that day!

 Lucas, Cam and Em waiting patiently for candy :)

 My dad's quartet GloryBound. They are awesome, awesome, awesome. All their songs give me goosebumps. Or Jesus pimples as my Dad calls them :) My Dad is second from the left (or the smallest of the bunch :).

 Jamie, Cam and Lucas being silly.....waiting for the fireworks to start!

 My cousin Steph and her hubby Erik were bombarded with a bunch of girls! These are Olivia's friends and cousins, Ellie, Madelyn, Desiree and Kaya.  I love this picture!
After the fireworks, we always go back to my parents house for our own fireworks and sparklers! The kids love it!

No comments: