"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Friday, February 10, 2012

Half Price Today!

Emmitt was totally naughty in the grocery store this morning.

Oh my goodness. This boy, I tell you what.  Sometimes.........grrrrrr!

Just the typical loud, whiney, asking for everything he can lay eyes on, crying because I say no, etc......

I'm serious, I could have put a price sticker on him and left him right in the store.

Half Price Today!

No. Not really. But you fellow Moms know how I feel, eh?

We got in the car to drive home and I think I had the longest lecture in my life. 

Do not ever do that to me again.

You are being punished big time when we get home!

Why do you have to act that way Emmitt?!?!

Oh so frustrating.

So I am tucking him in for his nap just now, and he says,

"Mom, I'm sorry for being naughty at the store."

I say, "It's ok Emmitt, I forgive you. But don't do it ever again."

He says, "Ok Mom. I forgive you too."

Oh this boy.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh they can be so frustrating can't they?? But you have to love them!! Thanks for your comment on my last post, I really appreciated it! I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!!