"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Daddy's Lil Helper

I can't get over how different my two sons are.

Cameron is very content to be in the house...playing his games, watching cartoons, coloring or playing with his indoor toys.

Emmitt is outdoors, every chance he gets. He absolutely loves it. 
He follows Eric around everywhere.

This past summer, Eric built a lean-to off our garage to store fire wood under.

Emmitt was tagging right along.



 I think he's gonna be a builder. Just like Daddy.





Last month, Eric was fixing the side of our house where we had a leak.
It doesn't look like it's cold out, but it was.

It was freezing.

But of course, my little man wants to go help Daddy work on the house.  He was right up on his little ladder pounding nails like it's his job.





Love my little builder boy <3

No comments: