"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First day of school, September 2011

Oh where oh where does the time go?

Olivia started middle school this year. Yes, that's right - Sixth grade! I KNOW! Can you believe it?! I know I can't.  She is really loving it and getting good grades. She played on the volleyball team and they had a winning record - she did great!! She loves her i-pod, doing her nails, shopping (especially at Claire's), and reading.  She is really into the Northern Lights Series by Lisa Tawn Bergren right now. If you haven't read it - do it!  She helps me so much around the house and is a caring girl.

Cameron started first grade this year.  He's reading like a pro.  Amazing how quickly he caught on to that.  He played soccer this past fall and did really good.  He loves playing his dsi, the Wii, our I-pad, and also playing Farkle and Yahtzee. He's darn good at it too! 

Emmitt goes to Miss Amanda's 3 days a week right now, and to Aunt Sue's 1 day.  We didn't have a good option for pre-school for him this year, so he will be starting Young 5's this coming fall. He's a bright kid, let me tell ya. Oh the stuff he comes up with.  His imaginary friend, Jack, does all sorts of crazy stuff. I am thinking I need to start writing on my blog about, "The Adventures of Jack." Cuz they are quite something! :)

No comments: