"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, December 5, 2010

~O CHRISTMAS TREE~

This is my most favorite family tradition!!!

Picking out our Christmas tree!

Eric and I, in our recent devotions, have talked about traditions and how important they are.  We have several we love to do, this one being a favorite.  I have so many from
my childhood that I remember and have now passed on to our family.

Anyhow....on to tree hunting.......

We found it!

C'mon kids....put your back into it.

A little time for smoochy! 

Love my little fam.
It doesn't look cold, but it WAS! 

Emmitt getting a fun ride on Uncle Drew's shoulders :) 

Daddy and Cam getting the lights on the tree. 

Momma usually has to help Emmitt.
Otherwise all the ornaments would be in the same spot on the tree. Yeah. 

My 3 gifts!
Oh Emmitt. 

My blessing of a husband. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Great pics. I agree, traditions are important!!

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing!! Good to finally hear from you again here! :)