"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm here. Really.

Holy Moly. Has it really been May since I posted?  It can't be.

Where in tarnation does the time go?

I know, I know. You don't want to hear that I've been busy. Well, it's true! 

So many things......

We are alive and fine though, I promise. 

Part of the reason I haven't posted is because my computer won't let me upload any pictures - stink!  I must get that fixed.

Olivia's playing soccer, and her Daddy's coach :) It's fun! (Although I'm secretly hoping that tonight's game is cancelled because it's 50 and raining, BOO).  She also just started playing the flute, and is immensely enjoying 5th grade!

Cameron started Kindergarten. WHAT?! 
I know, crazy. I can't believe it either. He's loving it, alot alot. 

Emmitt is still home with Momma 2 days, and goes to miss Amanda's the other 3. We love Miss Amanda....she's the greatest.
We are going through potty-training right now - it stinks. Literally.

Our kids bring us much joy.

Eric is staying very busy in the construction business. He has a bid on a very large project right now that will keep them busy all winter. Please join me in prayer that the Lord has this in mind for us! Thanks.

I'm doing fine. Just, you know, playing taxi-driver, cook, cleaner, referee, teacher, etc....
You Mom's know what I'm talkin 'bout? Right?

I've got some great recipes I need to share for my Random Recipes posts too!  Mmmm~

Take care all!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So glad to hear all is well...even though busy for you! Good luck with the potty training...I am NOT looking forward to that with our Elijah. He is only 16 mo right now...but I know the time will come and it has never been a good experience for us! :)
Take good care of yourself!
Kristin