"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Life = Craziness

I am so bad.

I cannot believe it's been this long since I've posted.

Seriously, my life = craziness right now.

Here's all the things I've been up to the past month:

-Weekend college get-a-way with my best roomies.
-Getting our new little pigs for the 4-H show in August! (pics to come)
-Getting our new little baby chicks - yay for fresh eggs!
-Cam's 5th birthday!
-Many church activities.
-Girls On The Run, and piano lessons for Olivia.
-Our annual 9 family garage sale! What a blast! (pics to come on that too!)
-Spending lots of time looking for a new camper.
-Working out in the yard.

So yeah. This is why I haven't posted lately. Sorry!

But this is my life, and I love it.

Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hope to get some new posts up soon!

4 comments:

gianna said...

looking forward to the pics!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow you have been busy. I would have loved to shope a 9 family garage sale. How fun.

Irritable Mother said...

life = craziness
I understand that, my friend!

Here's to finding a moment to breathe. *grin*

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you popped by today. Miss seeing and hearing from you.