"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reunion

I am so unbelievably excited about my weekend coming up that I can hardly stand it.

Tomorrow evening, I am meeting 3 of my college roommates at at cozy little cottage (it's actually called a Stabbur because it's completely built and decorated in a Norwegian style with built-in beds and everything), where we will be staying until Sunday.

We've been planning this for several months now. AHHHHHHHHH!

The anticipation is too much!!!!!!

I lived with 5 other girls in one apartment at Dordt College in Sioux Center, IA. We all graduated in 1997. All 6 of us have kept in touch over the years and usually see eachother once a year. They are my most cherished and bestest friends. Two of our roommates were not able to make it this time, so it will just be 4 of us, but we plan on havin a grand 'ol time!!! We have some amazing memories and have been through a lot together.

I promise I will take lots of pictures - just wait till you see this house. It's A-mazing.

Here's some pics of my roomies and I.

This is Chris, and Tina - they are both coming!!


This is Jen, me, Chris and Rachel. Jen is not able to join us, but Rachel will be coming. YAY!
We are basically planning to lay around all weekend in our pj's and catch up and reminisce of course!
We will have no kids to feed, no laundry to do, no dishes to clean, no kids to dress. AHHHH! It will be a much needed break for all of us.
Cannot wait.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh such fun to have besties like that! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Kristin

Amanda said...

Have fun!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Get out! I wanna join you all...if for nothing more than to lay around in my pjs with you...I won't get all the old jokes but I am fun to have around. LOL Please? Have a wonderful time.

Irritable Mother said...

That sounds WONDERFUL!
How cool that you have all kept in touch so well. Enjoy your time together. I know you will!

gianna said...

the weekend sounds PERFECT! Have so much fun!