"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, April 15, 2010

**Easter ** Twenty-Ten **

Easter was wonderful. It was a beautiful day.

We started with a sunrise service, then breakfast at church, a beautiful church service, then off to dinner at my sister's with my whole family. Came home and got a short nap, then off to Grandma's house with the whole extended Ebels family. It was a grand day, celebrating our Risen Lord.

He Lives!!!

Here's some pictures from Easter 2010:

Cam's cute hand, coloring Easter Eggs :)
He loved it this year!
Emmitt was really into this year too - Daddy had to help a little bit though :)
Our new idea - so easy for kids! Put your egg in a whisk to dip it! Mess free!
Meanwhile.....I made monster cookies - mmmmm!

Cam coloring his egg before dipping it :)

Olivia patiently waiting for her eggs to turn color :)

Daddy helping Emmitt :)

Emmitt's cross egg :)
The real reason we celebrate Easter! HE HAS RISEN!


Cam writes his name so good! Proud of you buddy :)

Eatin pizza while we color!

My beautiful kiddos in their Easter attire :)
I AM SO BLESSED!




Thank you Jesus for the redemption of our sins!

3 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

great idea with the whisk!! Such cute kids.

Grand Pooba said...

Your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes! I bet it is so fun to color eggs and get to do the whole easter "thing" with your kids. Kids make everything more fun!

Thank you so much for your comment about losing my dog Dozer, it really helps to know that others understand.

He & Me + 3 said...

I just read in the parent magazine about the whisk idea...but I read it after Easter. Great idea. Your kids are so cute. Looks like everyone had fun.