"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Double Digits!!!

On February 25, our firstborn daughter turned 10 years old.
I just can not believe that.

Where did the time go? I can't imagine how fast the next 10 are going to go...and she may be married by then??

Craziness.

We are so very proud of our daughter. She is doing so well in school, despite some difficulties in Math. She is excelling in her piano lessons. She will be starting Girls On The Run next week. She is a huge help to me around the house and with her younger brothers. She does her chores faithfully, and (most of the time) without grumbling :) She loves to read, and do crafts and decorate her face with make-up :)

Here are some pics of her birthday weekend!!

We got her a snowboard. She loves it! Let me tell ya somethin though...that sucker is heavy. It fell on my big toe and I will be losing a nail because of it. Ouch!

She's holding a letter I wrote her. We'll put it in her baby book for safe-keeping :) I couldn't write it without bawling. We also gave her that new tank - PEACE!
The big 1-0!!!!!!

Her good friend Ellie spent the night Friday. Ellie gave her this sweet shirt - totally goes w/ the tank we got her! Awesomeness! She gave Olivia new earrings to go with the shirt too - love them!

Thanks Ellie! You're a great friend!

This was at Olivia's party with our whole family.....Emmitt just LOVES Uncle Drew :)

Remember my previous post about Emmitt's creations? He was showing Uncle Drew where he drew on his belly :)

Uh oh, he's saying :)
Chillaxin....


Haha, love this one.

Eric holding sweet Myra - who is doing amazingly well!! She's super close to walking!

Olivia and her little cousin Franklin.

My precious nephew Urijah.

Olivia opening gifts.....this was a skirt made by Aunt Sue - so beautiful. She just loves it!

Any guesses on what this is??? I got one too!! I know, aren't I lucky? You'll have to wait till the end of this post to see!!! I screamed when I got it!!
A new fleece outfit from Grandma Kathy and Papa Steve.....gotta love Children's Place.

Mmmm, oh baby. This is the coconut cake I made for her party. Simply heaven.

Yay for 10!!!

Blowing out her 10 candles!

Emmitt had to help :)


Tradition....Uncle Matt giving birthday spankings :)


Cousing Madelyn helping!!
Here we are!!!! In our new matching aprons!!!!!

Aren't they the cutest things?? My sister Sue's mother-in-law is a phenomenal seamstress...she made these for us! We LOVE to bake together, and these will be perfect!!!! We just love them.

Happy 10th Birthday my sweet daughter!! I love you to pieces!! Muah!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to Olivia! My oldest is 10 also. That skirt is beautiful and I totally guessed a purse or apron before I scrolled down. Super cute. Love her fashion scarf too. She is adorable.

Kasey Hunt said...

happy birthday. The aprons are awesome and so cute that you got matching ones.

Mami Sue said...

love the pics sis. the aprons look awesome. it was such a fun party! i can't believe my sweet niece is 10--remember when they were 8 mos and 3 mos and we took those sweet pics of them by the tulips? holy crap--that was like yesterday :( here's to many more awesome memories with our girls!!

Grand Pooba said...

Look how cute you are!!!!

I love her Peace shirts, think they'd fit me? lol