"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ah - sweet sunshine

We have been having unusually warm temps for March here in MI. The past few days it's been in the 60's.

Oh man, am I lovin it.

The mud is dryin up. The kids can play outside without all their winter duds on. Sunshine just lifts the spirits! I need me some Vitamin D!

Unfortunately, it sounds like it may come to and end here soon though. The forecast for this weekend is saying rain/snow mix and high of 40. YUCK! At least we know that spring and summer are right around the corner, and that white stuff I am sick of will not stay long!

I hung laundry on the line today for the first time this year. Gosh I love the smell of that.

Made me think of these pictures I took last year of my quilt on the line and the haybales in the field. I love these pics. Just wanted to share them.


5 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

Love that country air!! Beautiful picture.

gianna said...

Minnesota and Michigan must be on the same weather pattern. However, our mud isn't drying up yet since we had all the snow, we are quite WET! But the sun is AWESOME!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a great picture and to hang clothes on the line is so awesome. I had a line at my old house. Loved it! miss it *sigh*

Irritable Mother said...

You live in Michigan? Where???
I'm a little east of Lansing.
And I just heard today about the snow in the forecast. That does.not.make.me.happy.
But this is Michigan, right? And I shouldn't be surprised. *sigh*
Here's to the hope that spring will come AND stay. Soon. :)

Irritable Mother said...

Yes, I'm on Facebook.
"Karen Hossink" or, I think my email might be an easier way to find me - karen(at)irritablemother(dot)com.