"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thirty-One

Isn't this totally adorable??
This is a thermal picnic tote from a unique home-party company called "Thirty-One" based on the Proverbs 31 woman. Isn't that awesome?? They have some really adorable stuff.

If you want to peruse their website to see all of their amazing products, go here: http://www.mythirtyone.com/15907/

I am in love with their black & white polka-dotted tote!!! Oh me oh my.

You also have a chance to win this thermal tote!
Go to the button on my right sidebar that says "I Love Heart Cries" (which is one touching blog if I do say so myself) for a chance to win!
Giveaway ends tomorrow, so hurry!
(I wish this consultant lived in MI!! I'd love to host one of these parties!)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thought I'd come over and check you out! Your family is gorgeous and I LOVE the verse at the top of your blog. I literally read it three times over and over again, Shouted AMEN! and moved on to read more :).

He & Me + 3 said...

That is one cool tote. I love polka dots. where in michigan are you? I am in Michigan too!