"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, February 4, 2010

In My Dreams

This is what I've been dreaming about lately.......
Watching my kids running down to the ocean....seeing it for the first time.

Carrying Emmitt up from the ocean a gazillion times a day.
They don't understand the danger when they're that little :)

Finding crabs. Seeing dolphins flip out of the water.
Watching pelicans fly over.
Lounging by the pool with friends.
Playing in the sand.
There is nothing like ocean sand.
Shelling. My most favorite thing to do there.
Not being able to take my eyes off Emmitt for one second.
Or there would be no shells left on that beach.
He was a human vacuum.

Boogie-Boarding with my BFF's
The cutest little butt-crack in the world.
I have been to this beach over 7 times in my life.
I could seriously live there.
I wanna go now.
Only in my dreams......

6 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

How nice!! I'm assuming it's a time share? That looks like a lot of fun.

Sal B said...

Nope, not a time share. My aunt owns 3 houses on this beach in North Carolina. We get to go there quite a bit :)

Sal B said...

Nope, not a time share. My aunt owns 3 houses on this beach in North Carolina. We get to go there quite a bit :)

Amanda said...

I hear you! These pictures are wonderful... and I want to go there with you! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh girl I want to be on a beach somewhere too. Love the pictures.

Mami Sue said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhh i wanna go back too--but at least i have a date set! :D 1 of the most wonderful places on this earth!