"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss This

A blog that I read and love, and who is quickly becoming one of my 'blogger friends', does something on her blog each week called "You're Gonna Miss This."

I love it.

I love the idea and what it makes me think about. All the little, every-day stuff that normally passes me by without a second thought....now I stop and think about it.

And I take pictures of it too.

So here's something I'm gonna miss......

...my sweet kids' footprints in the snow, walking out to the bus.

Yeah, I'm gonna miss this.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a good moment. I love the picture too. I know...once they grow up those footprints will become tire tracks...driving themselves everywhere. I drive mine to school each day but I will be sad when they start driving themselves. *sigh* They grow up way too fast.