"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Check this out

I saw this picture on another blog and just had to share it.

Is this the coolest thing ever, or what??

My husband builds houses for a living, and someday he's gonna build me my dream house.

And these are gonna be in it.

Even if I'm 50 when we build, and I don't have young kids anymore, I'll still do this for my grandkids. Or to keep me and my hubby young :o)

Saweeeet.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh that is fun. Whoever thought of that is a genius. Love it.

Kristin said...

I have never seen anything like that - but I am in love!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Kristin said...

I have never seen anything like that - but I am in love!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Kristin said...

I have never seen anything like that - but I am in love!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Mami Sue said...

that is kickin!! i want it too!! :D