"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beautiful

Isn't this beautiful?
This was drawn by my 4 (almost 5) year old son, Cam.
It's ME!
Don't you just love how he drew me winking??!
I mean, c'mon. How cute is that?
I seriously need to take some drawing lessons from my kid.
He's amazing.
(I do not know what that is coming out of my rear end though? I'll have to question him about that ;)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, he IS talented!! That is excellent!! And he even gave you great hair!

Blessings-
Amanda

He & Me + 3 said...

i love it when my kids draw pictures of me...It makes me feel so special and loved...even if I do have wierd things coming out my rear end. LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

BTW...I think he did a great job! Love the wink.

Kasey Hunt said...

That is so sweet. Good job buddy!!

Mami Sue said...

lol--GOOD JOB CAMERON!!! YOUR MOMMY IS BEAUTIFUL!!