"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yes, more critters.

This is my husband's passion.
Mine is shopping.
His is hunting.
We have quite the collection of "critter skins" if you will,
in our garage now.
Eeeuuwww.
No really, I think it's cool.
I can think of a lot worse hobbies for him to have :o)

He sells the hides too - which is a nice little money maker.

In case you're wondering, this is a fox. The other is a coyote. They are seriously all over around here. He's gotten over 8 coyotes
already this winter.
You go babe.

4 comments:

~Laura said...

Those are such beautiful animals. So pretty. He must be good at his hobby. Thanks for the compliment on my pictures. I got the comforters at JcPenney...LIttle Mismatched is the brand...so fun.

Grand Pooba said...

Did you say Coyote!? That just freaks me out that there are Coyotes all over the place.

(Hide)

He & Me + 3 said...

That was a comment from me. LOL My cousin Laura was at my house I guess checking her blog and I must not have switched back to my user id. Ooops. Sorry. YOu are not confused. I was. LOL Sorry.

Mami Sue said...

THAT FOX IS AWESOME! WAY TO GO E!!