"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a sight....

This was the view outside my back door Friday morning.....
They are only 100 yards from my house.

The second one from the left is an adoloscent. They don't get white heads and tails until they are 5 years old.

We have had up to 9 of them out there at one time.

Aren't they beautiful and majestic??

Makes me think of that verse in Isaiah.

"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; thye will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

That's our swingset :)

It's time like these I wish I had a better camera and zoom!

I just love admiring God's handiwork.


4 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

That is so awesome. What do you have behind your house that draws so many?

Sal B said...

Kasey - Eric throws the carcasses of the coyotes he shoots out there :) They love em!

Kristin said...

Wow - that is so awesome!! I am jealous! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Wow! Seriously, those were just outside your window? That's awesome!