"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Piano Recital

Here are a couple pictures from Olivia's Christmas piano recital in December.


She takes lessons every week from Shari Baar - our pastor's wife. She's an amazing pianist!!! (Shari, that is.) (Hopefully Olivia is some day!)



We are so very proud of our daughter! Tonight she sang in church and brought me to tears! I love music so much, and am so thankful she has a love for it too!



Oh, one more thing.....remember that post a couple weeks ago - "Oh My Mother???"

Oh my - do I have some GREAT shots of her again from this Christmas!! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

I'm hoping one of my kids will want to play the piano. I liked taking lessons. Stella said she wants to play the drums, and Gibson said the guitar. And wouldn't you know, when they're with Dad Metallica is their choice of music!!

Kristin said...

My oldest son plays too and has an amazing raw talent...but at 13 he is "bored" with it and I basically had to beg to keep him in lessons this year. I am hoping that if he stops that he would desire to come back to it some day. I wish all these years later that I hadn't quit when I did!

Encourage her to continue!!

Kristin