"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goin to the Chapel, and I'm...........

.....gonna be a Bridesmaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My most awesomest, soon-to-be sister-in-law called me tonight and asked me to stand up in her and my brother's wedding in June.
Why, OF COURSE I will!!!!!!!!!
What an honor. I'm oh so excited.
Here's the dress us girly's will be wearing.....



Isn't that to-die-for?????
(We will be wearing the black of course, duh)
She found them on Amazon for only $32.99!!
Love love love it.
I feel so honored to be standing up for them. Our family is very blessed and we love Melissa with all our hearts!
C'mon June!! Get here already.

5 comments:

Kasey Hunt said...

cute dress. What a great deal.

Amanda said...

That is super cute!! You can totally wear that again!! Yeah! Hope you have a wonderful day and time!

Blessings-
Amanda

He & Me + 3 said...

K-UTE! I love that dress. What a steal too.

Mami Sue said...

yayyyyyyyy can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Pooba said...

What? A cute bridesmaid's dress? That's just unheard of!!

Me want!