"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love - Joy - Peace


I didn't think I'd have time to post much in the next week or so, for some reason???? :)


So I just wanted to send out wishes to everyone for a very Merry, Christ-filled Christmas.


I heard a devotional read a few weeks ago. It was by Max Lucado (love him). It was about Jesus birth and life, and how he was just like us. Human. Sinful. He got sick, he had bad dreams, he drank, ate, struggled, sang, etc. This just struck a chord with me. He was normal, just like us. I think sometimes we forget that. And even more importantly, He didn't have to come to earth. He didn't have to die on the cross. He didn't have to save us from our sins. But He did.

What love is this?

Unconditional, devoted, all-consuming love.

Can you fathom that love? I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

My prayer for you this Christmas season is that you know God's LOVE.

That you experience God's JOY.

That you feel God's PEACE.

This my friends, is what CHRISTmas is all about.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

BEautiful. Merry Christmas to your family too. Enjoy your time together!