"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November Sky

(Sigh)



What is it about this beauty that just makes you want to sigh?
Our God is amazing, isn't He?
Of course these pictures do it no justice.
Life has been throwing us a curveball lately. But the night I stood out on my deck and took these, the air was crisp, it smelled of Fall, and a flock of geese were flying over in their V-shaped pattern honking to eachother. A peace came over me.
God's here.
He's taking care of me.
He who can paint skies as beautiful as this, knows who I am and what I need.
Such sweet, sweet comfort that is.

2 comments:

memoriesmama said...

AMEN!

Grand Pooba said...

Seriously beautiful. I agree, you can't help but sigh.