"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inconvenient Gratitude


I read something this morning that really hit home.

Every day I go to a web-site called (in) Courage, and read their daily post. (in) Courage was started by a group of women who "felt called to be real, authentic, brave women for the Kingdom and wanted to connect with other women who did as well."

Each day one of them write a post, and I have never not read one that I couldn't relate to or take something away from. But today's especially.....wow.

Hit me right between the eyes. Way too real for me right now.

Please take a moment to read it. I also have their button on the right hand side of my blog you can click on any time to read it.

http://www.incourage.me/

No comments: