"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gone Fishin

Eric & I took the kids fishing Labor Day on Dyers Lake. It's just a tiny lake about 3 miles from our home. Perfect kid fishing lake.

Cam & Emmitt loved driving the boat with Daddy.

Olivia can put her own worm on the hook - that a girl.

I actually took some fish off the hook! Yay for me. But most of my time was spent making sure Emmitt didn't go overboard.


A nice bass caught by the mighty fiiiiiine fisherman.


Woop woop.


Nice catch there son :)

Another bass caught by Olivia - yahoo.

Darlin Emmitt


Drivin boat w/ Dad


Waitin for a bite....


Go girl - stick that worm on there.



My fisherboyz :)


~~~~~~Makin waves ~~~~~~
Emmitt was on my lap :)

1 comment:

All My Monkeys said...

Ok. Since comments are closed on the ask mckm live post, I'll comment here. I'm not sure why ppl never just out and say them, since they are no longer "top secret." If you ever linked onto the news report links she has posted, all the kids names are listed in there, and they wear tshirt with them screen printed on there. But so you don't have to go looking, Kieran, Cullen, Maisie and Stellan. I could be off a little on the spellings. :D