"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I love Weddings!

Last Saturday, my little cousin Stephanie was married to her true love, Erik :) It was such a perfect day, in every way. The weather could seriously not have been better. Cameron was the ring-bearer, and did amazingly well! What a trooper!! He walked down the aisle like he does it every day! lol

Here's a few of my favorite pics from the day. Congrats and God bless you Steph & Erik!

Their first dance together~


Cam getting smooched by his cousins~


The beautiful bride and handsome little ring-bearer~


Cam givin Mommy some love~


Cam posing for me - isn't he too cute?~

1 comment:

scrapnic72 said...

I love your blog! I thought that I had commented before but must not have, so I just wanted to let you know that I AM HERE! And that I love reading about your family and thoughts. What a great way to document what God is doing through everyday life.

Nicci