"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!

The past few days we have just gotten dumped on.....and I mean dumped on. We've had 2 days off of school now b/c of bad road conditions and just so much snow.

It's soo soo beautiful outside though - I just marvel at God's handiwork. I don't especially like driving in it, but it sure is beautiful.

This is looking out our back door - see all the snow on our grills!


A winter wonderland!


Aidan came over to play today.....we bundled up the kiddos and they had fun playing outside.....oh, for all of 10 minutes or so :) At least I got a few pictures before they HAD to come in and have hot chocolate :]








2 comments:

Rosencrans Family said...

Oh my Goodness, SAl! That's a ton of snow! Wish we had a snow day or 2 down here!:) I especially love how the pics of the kids playing in the snow is directly across from them playing on the beach! Such a contrast!:)

Mami Sue said...

so cute--i love how in almost every pic they're eating the snow :)