"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*RaNdomNess*

Olivia posing :]


Here's Emmitt back in early Nov. taking his
first steps!! YAY!!!!




Oh Cameron.....this kid just kills me.....

here he is having toast w/ sprinkles (Daddy's
favorite) and paging through a Penney's Toy
Catalog. He was picking some things out
for Christmas. Doesn't he just look all grown-up?? LOL


He's our little ham-ball :)

Does this look familiar??? Yeah, a few weeks ago
on his birthday he dumped a bag of coconut all
over the floor. Well, last week, he figured out how to
get the cereal cupboard open and had fun dumping
a bag all over the floor again.....what a pistol.

"Wha.....what?? I'm not naughty."




I gave Eric a new bow for his birthday (he turned
34 on Thanksgiving day!) and Christmas combined.
I know, I know....what was I thinking??? Now I'll really
never see him :) No - he absolutely loves it....here's his first
doe he shot with it. He was so giddy that night- it was hilarious.

3 comments:

Rosencrans Family said...

So cute, Sal! Peyton and Cam are one in the same! Peyton does the same thing with the toy catalogs!:) It's too cute to see, especially because I know I did that as a kid too!

Mami Sue said...

awesome bow eric--now you owe sal lik a big ole ring or somethin ya know lol :)
sal i dont think you watch that kid--lol--he is so froggin cute!!

The Baas Family~ said...

Oh whatever Sue....like you watch your kids every second lol!!