"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Friday, November 14, 2008

How fast a year goes by....

I'm feeling a little emotional tonight.....

One year ago on this night I was preparing to go to the hospital early the next morning to deliver our 3rd child. So many emotions we felt that night, and so many I'm feeling tonight. It's very hard to believe how fast a year goes by. My baby is now walking, saying "Uh Oh", "All Da" (done), and of course...Da Da. No Ma Ma yet...surely that will come. He's just growing up....

way too fast.

I have to say, I am glad the sleepless nights are over, but part of me just wants to slow this growing process down....for all 3 of my kids. Brings tears to my eyes - how much my heart is truly filled to the brim with love for them. I am excited for what the future may bring for us and our kids, but for right now - I try to cherish every day with them - because they will soon be over and we'll be celebrating another year.

Tomorrow my baby turns one. One year old. It seriously seems like yesterday that we brought him home. I could actually say that about all my kids. It was over 8 years ago that we brought our first one home. They are so so special.

Jesus - thank you for such a gift.

A truly perfect gift......my cup overflows.

1 comment:

Rosencrans Family said...

God bless you guys this weekend celebrating Em's 1 year with you!:)