"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A beautiful, beautiful wedding~

I am finally getting around to posting
some pictures from my brother Matt's
wedding on Saturday, June 28. It was
such a gorgeous day. The wedding was
so nice.

We had a wonderful time, and are so happy
to welcome Tawnya and her 2 kids, Caleb
& Keagan, into our family. Here's some
pictures from the day.


Here's the beautiful bride
and their new family


My Aunt from California was able to
be here, so that was special. That's her
in the yellow, and my uncle Ron, and my
Grandma Zinger and my mom.
After breaking her hip a month or so ago,
Grandma was so glad to be able to be there.



It's always hard to get kids to smile at
the same time. We weren't very successful
with these 3 boys, but we tried??! Emmitt
has it down :>




Cam had to give Keagan a good luck hug
before she walked down the aisle :>














One big happy fam!

1 comment:

memoriesmama said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! You definitely have a lovely family. Weddings are always so much fun.