"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is kinda fun--I have never been tagged before in
blog world so here we go......------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: A mom, a Christian, a wife.... and I am very tired :}
I think: about my kids and hubby all the time
I know: that Jesus loves me

I want: to be debt free
I wish: that I was on a sunny beach right now!
I hate: the devil
I miss: my college roommates, and my Aunt in California
I fear: losing my kids or husband
I feel: tired!
I hear: Emmitt jabbering
I smell: manure - yuck! It's that time of year :{

I crave: more time to do more things
I search: for Emmitt's pacifier's - all the time! Where do those things go?
I regret: when I get angry with my kids
I love: my husband, my kids, my Lord, my mom, my dad, my sis, my friends, etc...... the list goes on and on.....
I ache: when my kids get hurt
I care: about my and my kids future
I always: pray before bed
I am not: patient sometimes
I believe: in Jesus!
I dance: with Hol, Sue and the kids!
I sing: to Emmitt when he's going to sleep, and Cam loves to sing Zaccheus!
I cry: when I'm feeling overwhelmed
I fight: not a whole lot.... an occasional spat w/ the hub :}
I write: grocery lists, notes to school, notes in my Bible, and email
I win: with Jesus!

I lose: without Jesus!
I never: can catch up
I confuse: lots of things!
I listen: when Olivia needs to talk
I can usually be found: in my kitchen

I am scared: for my kids future
I need: hugs, stability, structure, Eric, my kids
I am happy about: going to Holden Beach in October!

I hope: that I am a good example
I am tagging: Chris, Laura, Jen, Sue, Steph & Dani

2 comments:

memoriesmama said...

I think this is fun because we get to find out a little more about each other. I was tagged, too, so if you check out my blog you can see my answers.

Jennifer Atkinson said...

Thanks for tagging me, Sal. I always love to do these things!