"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Outfits

It's always fun buying new spring outfits
for Easter Sunday. Here's a couple pictures
of the kids in their new digs. Olivia's starting
to have a hard time holding Emmitt - he's
getting heavier! I think this outfit I bought
him will probably not be worn again! Sometimes
they grow faster than you think! I should have
gotten the next size up!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Olivias hair and dress looks so cute!! I love it curly like that :)

The Nikkel's said...

Sal
your kids are so cute! I love all the outfits. Olivia looks so old...when did she get that big?! Time flies.
Laura

memoriesmama said...

It is amazing how fast kids grow. We should all remember to cherish them at each stage of growth because they don't stay there very long!