"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The cross


We wanted to wish everyone a very happy
Easter. We love this time of year.... a time
for a new season, and a reminder of what
Christ gave up for the redemption of our sins.
What abundant love He has for us. Rejoice
in Christ this Easter season, and the fact that
we are forever free from all our sins!
Romans 5:21 - "...so that, just as sin reigned in death,
so also grace might reign through righteousness to
bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

1 comment:

memoriesmama said...

This is a great time of year, isn't it?! It is so humbling to know that I was saved from my sins by no works of my own and only by the grace of God and the death and resurrection of His Son. It reminds me that I can make fresh, new starts whenever I mess up because of the awesome grace of God's love.