"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Friday, February 29, 2008

Yum, Cereal!!!

Well, I figured since Emmitt's is almost
4 months old, and my other 2 kids were
eating cereal by this time, that we better
get on the ball and feed him some. It's
always great to see their expressions when
they try something new. At first he wasn't
sure about it, but ended up loving it, and
eating quite a bit!

Hmmm, I don't know about this Mom?

Oohh, that is some gross stuff!

Um, maybe it's not that bad??

Yeah, I think I like this stuff!!

Big sister had to help feed him too :}
Cam had to sit on the table and watch,
and after he finished eating his box of
Nerds, he had to try a bite of cereal too!

1 comment:

Mami Sue said...

oh emmittt,
what a big boy you are!!!!
Thank God for rice cereal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)