"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Friday, February 22, 2008

Three cute pictures...

Well, we got our computer back and he didn't
really find anything wrong with it. I tried to
upload some pictures last night, and it wouldn't
work yet. But this morning it did! I don't know if
it's a freak thing, or what, but hopefully they
work from now on..... anyway, we are doing good!
This weekend will be busy with Olivia's birthday
parties! She's so excited!! I can't believe she is
going to be 8 years old. It seems like yesterday
that she was born, my little 6 pounder with gobs
of black hair and a smile that would melt you.
Time does truly fly. Eric & I were saying the other
day how proud we were of her, and how mature she
is in her faith. We couldn't ask for more. Olivia
is such a big help to me with Emmitt & Cam, and around
the house. She loves to cook and bake, and is
so proud that she can cook eggs all by herself now.
Here she is doing just that :}

I thought this picture was just hilarious!
Cam, like his father, loves cereal. He'd
eat it all day if I'd let him. Eric and him
usually share a bowl at bedtime - tradition
around here :} Anyway, I caught him in the
chair eating this cereal right out of the box.
Had to share it!!

Here's our baby..... not for
long though the way he's growing.
He's doing so well. Sleeping so
good! He is such a happy and
content little guy, and it's so easy to get a
smile out of him. I'm so excited because
after having 2 very Baas kids, finally I have
a blue-eyed kid that looks like me. This
picture actually looks exactly like one of
me when I was a baby. So cool!

1 comment:

Mami Sue said...

oh i just love those 3
minchkins so much!!!!!!