"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Saturday, February 9, 2008

~Love~

Hello - Well, I got my first week of work under my belt. It really couldn't have gone better. I had quite a few tears Monday morning. I was doing fine until Eric came and gave me a big hug, then I lost it. But Emmitt did so well at daycare, and once I got to work, I felt better. I am thankful for all the prayers - I really felt them. So it's back to the routine again. Kind of feels good in a way. I loved being home full time, but this is good too. I was just thinking about Valentines Day next week. How it's a day about love, not just for spouses, but for our kids and family and friends too. I am so filled with love for each one of them. When I think of the word love though, I can't help but be reminded of John 3:16, how God loved us so much, he gave his only Son for our sins. I just can't imagine doing that. What Love! I am so humbled, and so thankful. Lord, help me to love the way You do - unconditional! Have a love-filled Valentines Day!!

No comments: