"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!!!!!

What a weekend! It all started Friday night
when 6 little girls got off the bus here for a party!
We did gifts, played games, and ate supper. They
had so much fun. Olivia's so blessed to have
such good friends. Here's some pictures from
that party.....

Madelyn, Olivia, Maddie, Sophia,
Desiree, Ellie & Grace - goofy girls!

Supper time!

Oh boy are we in trouble!
Like 8 yrs. old going on 16!!!

Cam loves to help mommy in the kitchen-
sometimes too much :} He had to help
me mix up Olivia's cake batter. Then he
wanted to lick the beaters!!

He enjoyed the cupcakes too!

Here's Olivia opening her gift from us...
an American Girl Doll. She was so
surprised! Her name is Mia, and Olivia
hasn't put her down yet!

How cute!

Here's the cake Olivia and I
made together. It turned out really
cute. We had fun doing it. It was
delicious too!

Eric and I sent balloons and a
purple monkey to school today
for her birthday - she thought
that was pretty cool.
So it was a great weekend of
celebrating. We're so thankful
for the 8 years we've had with our
beautiful daughter.

3 comments:

The Nikkel's said...

Sal,
it looks like you guys had so much fun. I guess that it what I have to look forward to! I am amazed at your cake!! I don't think I could do that. Tell Olivia happy birthday!!
Laura

Mami Sue said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Olivia!!!
Your party was fun!!
Love you lots!!
Aunt Sue

memoriesmama said...

I know this is late, but "Happy Birthday, Olivia!" I think it's great that my twins (Martha & Jaina) were born on your birthday. Now every year when we celebrate their birthdays, I'll think of you!