"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Time flies!

Well, still not able to get many pictures
uploaded. I did get this one, but have many
more I'd like to share.... uugghh! Anyway,
things are good. I have to return to work
on Monday after 11 weeks of maternity
leave - which were wonderful! It has gone
so fast. I can't believe how much Emmitt
has changed in 2 months time. He's doing
very well. He's so strong already, as you
can see in the picture below :} Olivia and Cam
are doing great too. Olivia is anxiously awaiting
her 8th birthday on the 25th of this month!! She lost
another tooth today too!! Very exciting! And Cam is his
normal rowdy self, who loves guns, trucks, and
anything boy! Eric's staying fairly busy with work,
and coyote hunting. If you think about it, say a
prayer for me next week - I'll need them! Thanks!




2 comments:

The Nikkel's said...

Sal
I remember how sad I was returning to work! I'll be praying for you this upcoming week. Hope all goes well!
Laura

Mami Sue said...

prayin for ya sis!!!