"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Computer issues :{

It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures, besides the previous ones I just did. We moved our office to another room, and for some reason now, it won't let me upload any pictures to my blog??? I tried again this morning, and got the ones of Cam to work, but can't get any more to work!!! I have no idea how those worked and no other ones will? But we'll keep working on it. If you don't see anything for a while, that's why.... sometimes I hate computers!! Anyway, life is good. We had our Young Adults Bible Study last night and it was awesome. We watched a video and were reminded that anything we do in this life, God will never love us less. No matter what. It's hard to fathom that. I am deeply humbled by His love for me. What an awesome thing to have. I try to imagine giving up one of my sons for everyone elses sins, and I just can't. What a sacrifice. I just thank Him for His unconditional love and grace.

No comments: